« Home

Say Good-bye

Yes, I'm leaving for good.

I found out that someone at work is reading my blog. Some no good, disrespectful, nosy, two-faced cunt. Someone that doesn't give a shit about me, nor ask how I am even doing, wants to read my blog to get shit on me. This is beyond anything I've ever expected.
I'm going to keep this post up. Just for a reminder of those who need to fuck me everyday to feel more powerful.
I will still be keeping up with everyone. I'm not gone for good.

A note for you:

I know who you are. Don't think I don't. Sometimes, when we think people are our friends, they turn out not to be so much. I've learned this the hard way, and now so have you. Keep this in mind the next time you go running your big mouth. The secret is out. I have been nothing but nice to you. All you want to do is come up with new and exciting ways to piss me off. This blog was a way for me to get some kind of release from people like you. But, of course, you managed to ruin that for me. What's next? Please do tell.
You have no respect for anyone. I'm sick of you and your attitude. I have to work with you, but otherwise, I suggest you stay away from me.

Watch your back.
I live for revenge.

oh no total shit one!!

Its a shame to know you'll not be posting anymore. Please keep in touch with me, you have my email and my number!

Oh, and when you get this little bitchy cunt back in the manner in which she deserves, please let me know. I'll laugh like a drunken schoolgirl with you!

HUGS and stuff...

holy hell.

nonononono. you cant go.

i will miss ya. those few stupid cunts fuck it up for all of us.

email me any time dear.

Daaaaamn... you told off that bitch, all right. I wish I'd had you with me last week, when this idiot girl nearly hit my car.

E-mail me if you ever start up a new blog or anything - but if not, thanks for all the hilarious (and not so hilarious) times.

I hate that rude, obnoxious, fucked up people ruin the good stuff for the rest of us. I'll miss your posts, missy.

Post a Comment

Just the Tip

  • I'm katarina
  • From Pennsylvania, United States
  • I have an anger management problem.
Look Here

Previous posts

Archives

Links

    The current mood of katarinablog at www.imood.com

Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com